We recognise the need to treat their personal data in an appropriate and lawful manner.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
- organisation name
- product of interest
- country of location
- telephone numbers
- first name and last name
- email address
- events attended
rights-watch.online is committed to collect this information in a transparent manner and only with the full cooperation and knowledge of interested parties. Once this information is available to us, we observe the following rules.
WHO MAY ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
As already established in the previous sections, rights-watch.online will not provide the Personal Data of the users to third parties. If case rights-watch.online decides to do so, you will be informed in advance and your consent will be requested.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping to ensure that our online services function properly
- to propose products and services that may suit your business needs
- we may use the information to analyse and improve our products and services
- provide personalization and better recommendation to ensure that you have the best experience when using the service and to propose a more relevant targeted content
- improve search accuracy and content offering
- learn user consuming behaviour in order to improve the user interface
We do not pass your personal information to third parties for the purpose of advertising unless you give your consent should we ask for it. After you have given your consent, you may withdraw it at any time.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
When we no longer have a legitimate business need to process your personal data, we will either delete or anonymise it, or if this is not possible (for example because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
You have the following rights:
- right of access, correct and request deletion of your personal data
- to object to the processing of your personal data, ask us to restrict the said processing, and/or request portability of your personal data
- to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails that we send you or by writing to us at the address indicated in the contact information section below.
- if you have given us consent to collect/process your personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we have conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing your personal data on lawful processing grounds
rights-watch.online takes all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. For example, our databases are password protected and limited to essential employees only whose main role requires system access. rights-watch.online uses what we consider to be reasonable and appropriate organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect information under our control. Our website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use reputable advanced encryption technology aims to protect you from unauthorised use of information supplied on our website. In addition, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. However, please be aware that, although we endeavour to provide reasonable security measures to safeguard your personal data, no security program is impenetrable and criminals have been adept at circumventing widely adopted security safeguards. Accordingly, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and that you provide personal information to rights-watch.online at your own risk. rights-watch.online cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you via the internet. Any user or third party accessing rights-watch.online website or services is responsible for its own use of the website and the services. rights-watch.online is not responsible for any third party’s actions with respect to information that third parties may collect or process via the website, services or otherwise.
You may, subject to valid proof of identification, exercise your rights by contacting us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by writing to rights-watch.online , at the attention of the, rights-watch.online. Your request will be processed within four weeks of receipt. Your personal data will only be used for the sole purpose of processing your request.